How To Connect Nvr To Tv Wirelessly
IPVMU Certified | 09/04/13 06:54pm
Could somebody share experience about how to display an IP NVR via smart TV? My client wants to take 8 smart TVs, and in all of them to accept power to meet live/recorded cameras view.
His smart TV is connected to the Wifi router. Thanks.
Is the NVR connected to the aforementioned router or are y'all trying to connect to it over an net connection? What brand of NVR is information technology?
IPVM | 09/05/13 02:50am
Are you smart TVs running Android or?
google android tv stick or android television set box
Simple inexpensive and works
How could this maybe work unless the raspberry is connected using VNC or a remote viewing application and directly connected to the Television set. Interesting I guess that would work, I plan to use an HDMI output from my figurer and apply a digital RF modulator to ship the indicate to all sets. I have it working at present with Tivo and an Apple TV. I am using this device. I tune to channel 10.1 and see my Apple Boob tube as of now I tin employ Airparrot to ship wirelessly any screen from my computer to the apple TV. On an unrelated topic you can besides use logmein from an IPAD and have great command over your NVR. Much meliorate than Teamviewer or get to my PC.
You are correct, the NVR I utilize has a poor web client. No reason your plan would not work. Plus it tin give you wireless to each Idiot box for an inexpensive price. The simply challange is the reliability of the wireless depending on the enviroment, it is a adept solution if you want a different view on each gear up. If you desire the same source on each fix and you can run a coax cablevision the digital RF modulation is a practiced solution.
Seems like we need someone to read this tutorial and write an app for this to run straight on Smart TVs.
Is the requirement to connect wirelessly? Do you want a different photographic camera or set of cameras on each Television receiver ? Depending on the goals that would present a different ready of solutions.
I simply gear up my habitation system to connect to a Digital HiDef modulated device . I used an DVI to HDMI cable to connect the NVR to the HIDEF RF Modulater. I have several TVS in my firm and take a full screen view of my back chiliad. This requires an inexpensive COAX cable to each set. Same source distributed to several sets does not need to be a smart TV just 1 that accepts digital channels.
I imagine you could utilize the web browser in some sets that would be less expensive merely clumsy to apply. You could even use an IPAD and an Apple Idiot box wirelessly with airplay.
FLIR Security
09/06/13 01:30am
The solution requested includes being able to view recorded video equally well.
How can y'all accomplish that without using something (like a web browser or proprietary management customer, which would need to be installed on the viewing device) to connect to the NVRs webserver service?
I call back this was Leonards original point...
The concern I woudl have over the Google Telly is its longevity and supportability. I still similar my plan of the RF modulation but the Rasberry is here to stay and frankly if that volition work it could be effective in Johns Recomendation and only also every bit a solution for what I want to accomplish. If I can stack the units and connect them to rf modulation I can modify channels as I wish and have the same source on multiple TVs. For example in a domicile installation you can accept a setup so the homeowner can plough on channel 10.1 from any set and encounter the front end door. 11.1 and meet the driveway and then on. If that has no value to you and so connecting the the Raspberry directly to the Boob tube over ethernet or wifi that would brand more sense. The only reasonable fashion to control this without allot of extra keyboards and confusion is to use one reckoner and something like logmein to access them. I mentioned it earlier I like logmein more Squad Viewer and Become to my PC. Logmein makes it like shooting fish in a barrel to control the PC. You could use an IPad to cull the set you desire to manage and get to your recorded content.
Sad, I meant to type Android TV Box, e.thousand.,
Practise whatsoever of the remote support products like log me in or TeamViewer work with this. I still recall to keep it make clean and simple you would want a central spot to manage this . Specially if yous want to play content back
Source: https://ipvm.com/forums/video-surveillance/topics/viewing-the-nvr-via-smart-tv

0 Response to "How To Connect Nvr To Tv Wirelessly"
Post a Comment