Warframe Polymer Bundle Farm 2020
Printing J to jump to the feed. Printing question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
Found the cyberspace!
Posted by 3 years agone
Archived
Best polymer bundles farm that's not on Uranus
I'm fairly new and my friend gave my the Valkyr prime number prepare for free (MAJOR W) and I've got basically everything except the polymer I need 6k I have Ceres, Jupiter, Phobos, and all the planets before it Im Just looking for a quick easy subcontract that doesn't require whatsoever warframes or boosters
This thread is archived
New comments cannot exist posted and votes cannot exist cast
level 1
Check out fortuna on venus. There is a lot of grinding to exist done in that location and stuff drops polymer. (If your computer can handle that open world)
level 1
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Polymer_Bundle
Polymer Parcel is an uncommon component that tin be found on Mercury, Venus and Uranus.
But practise nodes in these maps. Survival with a farming grouping, nekros|Hydroid|Khora + speed nova would net ameliorate results
level 1
Check in recruitment conversation for polymer parcel From groups. Best bet would exist to hit a Venus survival with a Nekros.
level 2
I merely discovered this last night. I deceit remember exactly how much I got but it was effectually 6k poly, 7k blend, and 500 oxium in 20 waves for the defense force mission on Venus.
Higher level planets are overrated
Most Community
Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play 3rd-person co-op activity shooter, Warframe. The game is currently in open beta on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch.
563k
Tenno among the stars.
2.4k
Drifters in the void.
Reddit Inc © 2022. All rights reserved
Warframe Polymer Bundle Farm 2020,
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/cratyq/best_polymer_bundles_farm_thats_not_on_uranus/
Posted by: nelsonlondect.blogspot.com

0 Response to "Warframe Polymer Bundle Farm 2020"
Post a Comment